Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.Weitere Nachricht senden.
Moderne Teppiche mit neuem Konzept.About my Works:
My modern carpets are for daily use and they can be also considered as a gift for the next weinacht.
- I have been designing and producing carpets since 1980. It is important to mention at your interest page that “my carpets are unique, personal, designed by myself and each design is produced maximum 5 carpets”.
- My modern carpets are different that the traditional carpets, because my carpets have the freedom of design, not restricted with the common motifs, contain every pictorial values in their compositions, do not have symmetry, and have the visual qualities like paintings.
- I have been participating to Messe Berlin almost 10 years, the comments of my German friends who visit my exhibitions, encourage and motivate me.
- These exhibitions enable me to make contacts with the art trackers from the other cities of Germany.
- Meeting new people and widening my relationships.
- Sharing my design philosophy with my friends.
I would like to summarize the distinctions of my designs:
- I design my carpets as paintings.
- I use masterfully the colour harmony, the relations of cold and warm colours, effect of light and shade, and colour depth.
- I do not produce the same design countlessly. I don’t produce more than 5 carpets for each design.
- I don’t use classical motifs, I can use any kind of visual forms in my compositions.
My carpets are eco-friendly, and contribute to the employment of women. The housewives weave my carpets at their spare times and earn a considerable amount of money. My carpets are woven in Manisa-Gördes, where the carpet weaving is a tradition for 600 years.